Website Terms & Conditions
General terms and conditions
- The terms ‘Our’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ are used interchangeably herein and refer to LCD Holdings Limited (trading as Strength Factory), the owner of the Website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the Website is for your general information only and may change from time to time without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this Website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- You make use of any information or materials on this website entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Reproduction of any content found on the Website is prohibited as far as permitted by law.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience only and to provide information. We do not endorse any website(s) that is linked to this Website and we accept no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Gibraltar.
There may be additional terms and conditions applicable to users who join our gym. These will be made available to you as part of the sign-up process.
- The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. We shall endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, however, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- We reserve the right to change any offers, pricing, opening dates or any other information displayed on the website at any time, without notice.
- We and all of our employees, shareholders and affiliates exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise) in connection with the Website in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of the Website, any websites linked to the Website or the material on such websites, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing the Website or your downloading of any material from the Website or any websites linked to the Website. If your use of material on the Website results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment, software or data, you assume all costs thereof.
- Nothing in this notice shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence or fraud; or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter; or any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- On this Website, there may be hyperlinks which give you access to third party websites. We have no control over those sites and our inclusion of such hyperlinks does not imply a recommendation or endorsement of any content available in those sites.
- We shall endeavour to keep the website up and running smoothly but accept no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control. Access to the Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice due to technical failure, or for maintenance and repairs.
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content from our Website. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system. You may not modify any text or graphics downloaded from the Website under any circumstances.
- We may wish to copy or disclose any material which you post on our Website or on social media websites. Any such information shall be considered non-confidential information and we shall be free to use such material and all data, images, sounds, text and other things embodied therein for any and all commercial or non-commercial purposes.
- You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from the Website any material:
- that is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, offensive, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause inconvenience; or
- which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party, in any country in the world; or
- which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data).
- You must not misuse the website (including, without limitation,
- You may not misuse the Website (including, without limitation, by hacking).
- We shall fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or locate anyone posting any material in breach of these terms and conditions.
Full refund for payments made if cancelled in writing within 7 days of payment.