- For the purposes of the Data Protection Act of Gibraltar (“the Act”), the data controller is LCD Holdings Limited, the owner of the Website.
- If you are an anonymous visitor we may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information internally and externally. This statistical data about browsing actions and patterns does not identify any individual.
- When you sign-up to become a member of our gym we will know who you are, and the activities you perform on this website.
- We may collect and process the following data about you:
(i) Any information that you provide by filling in any physical hard copy forms with us or soft copy forms on this Website including but not limited to your name, address, email address and telephone/mobile number;
(ii) Any financial information provided to the Website as may be required for direct debits, and/or credit and debit card payments. Details of any transactions you carry out through the Website will be recorded;
(iii) Further general information about you, including your personal or professional interests, experiences with our products and services or other products and services and your contact preferences;
- We may from time to time ask you to complete surveys via this Website and any information you provide in such surveys will be recorded, though you are not obligated to take part.
- Details of your visits to the Website, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
- We may also retain copies of any correspondence you send to us and details of your membership history.
- We may collect information about your computer, including but not limited to, your IP address.
- We use collected information:
(i) for record keeping;
(ii) to provide you with information on our products and services which we feel may interest you;
(iv) to notify you about changes to our products and services;
(v) answering questions or complaints; and/or
(vi) contacting you for marketing purposes.
- We may contact you in relation to the nature of your attempted transaction, even if you don’t confirm the transaction. This will be an operational email to enquire as to why the transaction was not completed.
- The data will not be used for any other purpose, won’t be stored for longer than necessary and shall not be disclosed to any other company. Our aim is simply to provide you with the highest level of service that we can.
- Please note that our gym is monitored by CCTV 24 hours a day. We reserve the right for our employees and contractors to review footage as required and by entering onto our sites you consent to your image being recorded and reviewed and waive any and all claims in relation to same. Recorded CCTV footage will be stored securely and retained in compliance with the Data Protection Act of Gibraltar.
- We may share your personal data with certain companies performing services to us or on our behalf but only for purposes of providing the service that we have asked them to provide.
- All companies referred to in clause 16 above may have access to personal data if it is needed to perform their functions but will only be permitted by us to use personal data for the purpose of performing that function and not for any other purpose.
- In the event we seek to sell or buy any business or assets, we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer.
- Save as set out above, we shall not sell, transfer or disclose personal data we have collected from you in connection with our website activities to third parties.
- If you think any data we have about you is incorrect or incomplete, please e-mail us at email@example.com and we will correct or update any information as soon as possible.
[22. Cookies are files that store information on your hard drive or browser that allow us to recognise that you have visited our Website before. They make it easier for you to maintain your preferences on the Website, and permit us to tailor it to your preferences and improve your browsing experience.]